Taylor Swift The Man Guitar Tab

Taylor Swift The Man Guitar Tab

We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page..

Chord, Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: The Man - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff - (Verse1 I would be [F]complex, I would be [G]cool They'd say ...)

-

I can?t even believe we?re havin? this conversation again Oh my God Here?s the thing I need you to stop treatin? me As if I?m simple or naive As if I don?t know nothin? ?bout the world I understand you think you?re protectin? [Dm]me Well, I could use a little room to [F]breathe And the respect you give a woman not a girl Here?s the thing I appr...

Maroon Sheet Music

I cried all the [G]way to the altar[G7][C] A smile was [D7]on my face but tears were in my [G]heart[D7] Two hearts [G]broken and a [G7]third will soon [C]falter Now too [D7]late I know that we were wrong to [G]part Oh my [D7]darling now too late We can't go [G]back and start anew Now too [D7]late I've thrown away My chance of [G]happiness...

Standard Tuning [D] [A/D] [Bm] [G] [Dsus2/F#] [A] e|-2-| |-0-| |-2-| |-3-| |-0-| |-0-| B|-3-| |-3-| |-3-| |-3-| |-3-| |-2-| G|-2-| |-2-| |-4-| |-0-| |-2-| |-2-| D|-0-| |-2-| |-4-| |-0-| |-0-| |-2-| A|---| |-0-| |-2-| |-2-| |-0-| |-0-| E|---| |---| |-2-| |-3-| |-2-| |---| All of your [D]ways and all your thunder Got me in a [A/D]haze...

Capo 1 Intro: G D [G]How do I break it to my he[D]art That it's gotta get over you [G]How do I learn to live a[D]part Well right h[Bm]ere, right now Let it turn me i[G]nside out So I can just m[A]ove on So br[G]ing on the pain Let it kill your memory [Em]Bring on the rain Let it drown what's left of y[D]ou and me I k[G]now the only way I'm ...

-

Red Sheet Music

SUFJAN STEVENSHOLLAND Tabbed by: markhadrian E-mail: [email protected] This is my first tab ever and I spent quite a lot of time making it, so I hope it?ll be useful. I found a couple of ?Holland? tabs on the net and though they did give me some ideas they were a little too generalized for such an intricate song. I mean, I was missing ...

UB40`s'My Way Of Thinking'was a single only!From 1980. It can be found on their 1987'The Best Of UB40 Volume One'. Really simple, Just two on two Guitars! Guitar One: GEADGBE FEADGBE Guitar Two: GEADGBE FEADGBE xx5787 xx3565 355433 133211 Intro: G F G F G F G F Verse 1: [G]Give me all you [F]have, [G]All you got to giv[F]e, [G]Save your...

The

[Dm] Lại một người đi qua, [C] lại một mình cô đơn [Bb] lại một mình ngồi [Am] trống vắng giữa căn phòng [Dm] Ngồi nhìn thời gian trôi, [C] chỉ cần mình tôi thôi [Bb] chẳng cần [A7] ai níu kéo nữa đâu. [Dm] Yêu thương giờ đã [C] xa rồi đã bay rồi đã [Bb] quên rồi [Am] Ho wo wo wo wo [Dm] Trong đêm dài vẫn [C] u hoài tiếng thở dài vẫn [Bb] mệt nhoà...

Chord: The Man

INTRO: C Broken hearted There's no other way to [F]say it better Maybe you could write a [C]letter, baby Telling me that every[G]thing's gonna be okay [C]I'm just dreaming Sometimes that's the better [F]thing to do to Pass the time until the [C]lonely winter nights That are gonna come [G]right[F] CHORUS: Don't think I haven't[Em] thought abou...

-

1. [G] Chuyện tình đôi ta xem như từ [D] đây chấm hết [Em] Tình yêu hôm qua đã đưa mình [Bm] đi đến phút cuối Giờ [C] đây, chia ly cách [G] xa nhau thật rồi Người yêu [Em] hỡi, xin đừng trách [D] em. 2. [G] Mộng đẹp hôm qua, thế thôi giờ [D] đây khép lối [Em] Còn gì cho nhau trái tim giờ [Bm] đành chia phôi Vì [C] em, vì em đã [G] yêu anh thật nhi...

Song title: The Birds In The Sky I recently found this song and i liked it very much. This is my first tab however so may be wrong. Anyway, you probably get a feeling of how it should be played. [C]Every morning, [Am]every night Im [F]thinking about [E]you [C]Its hard to [Am]forget you and [F]accept that we are [G]through [Am]Youre the...

The

Mean By Taylor Swift

5 dim aug 9sus2 9sus4 7sus2 7sus4 sus2 sus4 m13 maj13 13 m11 m9 maj9 9#5 9b5 9 º7 m7b5 m(maj7) m7 7#5 7b5 7 maj7 6/9 m6 6 m majo

INTRO: C Broken hearted There's no other way to [F]say it better Maybe you could write a [C]letter, baby Telling me that every[G]thing's gonna be okay [C]I'm just dreaming Sometimes that's the better [F]thing to do to Pass the time until the [C]lonely winter nights That are gonna come [G]right[F] CHORUS: Don't think I haven't[Em] thought abou...

-

1. [G] Chuyện tình đôi ta xem như từ [D] đây chấm hết [Em] Tình yêu hôm qua đã đưa mình [Bm] đi đến phút cuối Giờ [C] đây, chia ly cách [G] xa nhau thật rồi Người yêu [Em] hỡi, xin đừng trách [D] em. 2. [G] Mộng đẹp hôm qua, thế thôi giờ [D] đây khép lối [Em] Còn gì cho nhau trái tim giờ [Bm] đành chia phôi Vì [C] em, vì em đã [G] yêu anh thật nhi...

Song title: The Birds In The Sky I recently found this song and i liked it very much. This is my first tab however so may be wrong. Anyway, you probably get a feeling of how it should be played. [C]Every morning, [Am]every night Im [F]thinking about [E]you [C]Its hard to [Am]forget you and [F]accept that we are [G]through [Am]Youre the...

The

Mean By Taylor Swift

5 dim aug 9sus2 9sus4 7sus2 7sus4 sus2 sus4 m13 maj13 13 m11 m9 maj9 9#5 9b5 9 º7 m7b5 m(maj7) m7 7#5 7b5 7 maj7 6/9 m6 6 m majo

0 Response to "Taylor Swift The Man Guitar Tab"

Posting Komentar